Spa & Pool Wiring In Pittsburgh -PA
Professional Wiring For Pool, Spa & Jacuzzi
Hot Tub & POOL Wiring in the Pittsburgh-PA Area
When having a pool, hot tub, or spa installed at your Pittsburgh home, the electrical wiring is one of the most important parts of the project. The electrical wiring has to completely safe and meet all local codes to ensure your family is protects for years to come. At Tatman Electric, our expert Pittsburgh electricians can provide you with the highest quality pool or spa wiring services. Our team has extensive experience with all kinds of electrical systems, you'll be in the hands of a true professional in the field.
Electricity and water don’t mix well together to say the least, the potential safety hazards to you and your family are huge. It’s important that any pool or spa wiring is completed by a Pittsburgh professional electrician with experience, like Tatman Electric. We will not only meet but exceed your expectations and guarantee 100% satisfaction.
Pittsburgh swimming pool electrical wiring Requirements
- Pick The Best Location- Don’t install under power lines, this is not only unsafe but also a violation of the National Electrical Code.
- Get A Electrical Permit- Each city has different regulations, but make sure you’re a following all city rules and regulations regarding your project.
- Have A Sub-Panel Wired- Have your Pittsburgh electrical contractor inspects your panel to ensure it can handle the additional load and have them wire a sub-panel at the pool equipment pad to the power all the pool equipment.
- Pool Receptacles-You must install one dedicated convenience receptacle no closer than 6’ and no further than 20’ from the pool edge.
- Bonding All Metal Components- Have your electricians cone the metal of components of your pool together, ask for post-project photos to make sure nothing was missed.
- Avoid Post-Construction Lighting- If you plan on having lights installed, have the same electrician take care of them. This avoids problems down the road with improper installation.
- Schedule A Electrical Inspection- As soon as your electrician completes his work, an electrical inspection should be scheduled and passed.
Our highly skilled Pittsburgh electricians can obtain your electrical permit for you before we begin your project. We'll handle the entire installation from beginning to end with our own employees. When your project is completed the correct way, your family will be able to safely enjoy the pool or spa for years to come.
Avoid Costly Repairs, Go With A Licensed Pittsburgh Electrician!
Choosing a licensed, insured and bonded Pittsburgh-PA professional electrician from Tatman. Electric is the safest and most effective way to go. We have the qualifications and hands-on experience to handle every aspect of your Pittsburgh electrical pool wiring.
Allowing our Pittsburgh electricians to handle your job will allow your pool to function at its intended to. Also, giving you the peace of mind that you had a true professional handle it. Our Pittsburgh-PA electricians have wired 100's of pools & spas over the years. We are familiar with all pool wiring, GFCI outlets, lighting, pumps, sub-panels, and all other additional safety items that are involved in the process.